Huernia zebrina - Succulent Plant
Hurry up! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Plant enthusiasts are always on the look-out for an unusual and amazing specimen. Huernia zebrina, or Lifesaver plant, is one of the best in this category. Lifesaver cactus plants are easy to grow in small dish gardens or even bonsai containers. The biggest challenges with Huernia cactus care are overwatering, incorrect lighting and mealybugs. Let’s go through some guidelines on how to grow a Lifesaver cactus and, hopefully, get some of the blooms for which it is named.
Product Details :
- Plant Name- Huernia zebrina
- Plant Type- Succulent
- Plant Placement- Indoors & Outdoors
- Plant Height- Upto 7 inches
- 3 inch (8 cm) Grower Round Plastic Pot (Black)
- Pot Dimensions- 5 x 5 inches
Care Instructions :
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.