- Humicrop Bio-Organic Supplement (organic fertilizer)
Humicrop is potassium salt of humic acid from high grade leonardite. It is a high-quality plant stimulant and soil conditioner can be applied in landscape and garden as well as for all agricultural and horticultural plants. It also can stimulate seed germination. With high concentration of humic acid, it could be stored and transported easily. Its solubility is excellent, could be formulated by different fertilizers and pesticides.
- Stimulate plant growth (increase biomass production)
- Increase yield and quality of the plants
- Improves nutrient uptake through leaves and roots
- Improves the effectiveness of pesticides
- Improves the soil structure
- Reduce nutrient loss
- Improves the nutrients uptake through root system
- Promote root development
- Increase microbiological activity of soil
- Increase capacity of water holding and cation exchange
Method of Application
- Foliar Spray: 0.5-1 kg/Ha/Time, 2-3 times during seedling stage growth stage.
- Drench/Drip Irrigation/soil application: 2-4 kg/Ha/Time, 2-3 times during seedling stage growth stage.
- Contents: 95% potassium humate
- Self life: 5 years from the date of manufacturing.