- Ixora Long (Singapore Hybrid Ixora) - Plant
Ixora is a genus of flowering plants in the Rubiaceae family. It consists of tropical evergreen trees and shrubs and holds around 500 species. Though native to the tropical and subtropical areas throughout the world, its center of diversity is in Tropical Asia.It is commonly known as West Indian Jasmine. The plants possess leathery leaves, ranging from 3 to 6 inches in length, and produce large clusters of tiny flowers in the summer. Members of Ixora prefer acidic soil, and are suitable choices for bonsai.
Seed Details :
- Plant Name- Ixora Long, Singapuri Ixora
- Bloom Time - summer season
- Plant Type- Flowering plant
- Common Name- Jungle Geranium, Flame of the Woods, Jungle Flame, West Indian jasmine. rangan, kheme, ponna, chann tanea, techi, pan, santan, jarum-jarum .
- Plant Height- Upto 19 inch
- Flower Colour- Red, Orange, Yellow, Pink, White
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.