Jai - Plant
Hurry up! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Growing hibiscus is an easy way to add a tropical flair to your garden. When you know how to care for hibiscus plants, you will be rewarded with many years of lovely flowers. Let’s look at some tips on how to care for hibiscuse
Seed Details :
- Plant Name- Jai - Plant
- Bloom Time - June to August.
- Flower Colour- White
- Plant Type- Flowering plant
- Common Name- China rose, Hawaiian hibiscus, rose mallow.
- Plant Height- Upto 4-5 ft.
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.