Jaunpuri/Jonpuri Bitter Gourd -Desi Vegetable Seeds
AVAILABILITY: In stock (180 items)
Hurry! Only 180 Left in Stock!
Healthy vegetable. 1 packet contains - approximately 50 seeds. Bitter gourd plant is a fast growing creeper and is from the family of vines. It is also known as the nutritious gourd and bitter melon. Bitter gourd plants vary shape, size and colour.Seed Details :
- Seeds per Packet- 50
- Seed Name- Jaunpuri/Jonpuri Bitter Gourd
- Bloom Time - Year round
- Seed Type- Op Desi Vegetable Seeds
- Common Name- Bitter gourd, Bitter melon, Bitter cucumber, Karela (Hindi), Balsam pear, Balsam apple
- Plant Height- Upto 15 ft.
- Raised the beds of 120cm width (120 cm) Seeds are sown at 2 x 1
- 5 m spacing
- Irrigation is done in the beds
- Seeds are soak in water over night before sowing for better germination
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
We ship all our products nationally to 16500+ pincodes and adding every day!
Our shipping costs are calculated based on the volumetric weight of the shipped products. It is important to note that when you make a purchase, you are responsible for any potential local taxes. We take special care to package all orders in quality packaging. If in the rare case, your order arrives damaged, please immediately take a photo and send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please hold on to all the packaging materials and we will discuss a partial or full refund.