Hurry! Only 50 Left in Stock!
A khurpi is a short-handled cutting tool with a flat blade used for digging soil and weeding in small gardens or vegetable farms. It can be used for filling pots with potting mix, placing fertilizer, spreading compost and many other uses.
- Steel Handle with PVC soft grip
- Size 25mm
- High Carbon Steel also available
- Epoxy Powder Coated for long use
- Head material Carbon steel
- Handle material is Rubber Plastic
- Comes in three sizes: 3 inches, 2 inches & 1 inch