Kagda - Plant
AVAILABILITY: In stock (2000 items)
Hurry! Only 2000 Left in Stock!
Description : Kagda plant has unique fragrance & beauty. May be attempted in protected locations in Zone 6. Plants usually die to the ground in the cold winter climates of Zones 5 and 6, but may send up new shoots from the roots the following spring. Typically does not require pruning.
Seed Details :
- Plant Name- Kagda - Plant
- Bloom Time - Throughout the year.
- Flower Colour- Yellow
- Plant Type- Flowering plant
- Plant Height- Upto 9 inch
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
- Plant care may require a bit of effort, but the results are well worth the work. Not all plants are fragrant, but the most common and hardy do produce a sweet, carrying fragrance. Common is a vine and has larger glossy green leaves than Royal. Both can survive in temperate climates if they are planted in a sheltered area.
We ship all our products nationally to 16500+ pincodes and adding every day!
Our shipping costs are calculated based on the volumetric weight of the shipped products. It is important to note that when you make a purchase, you are responsible for any potential local taxes. We take special care to package all orders in quality packaging. If in the rare case, your order arrives damaged, please immediately take a photo and send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please hold on to all the packaging materials and we will discuss a partial or full refund.