Kalanchoe daigremontiana - Succulent Plant
Hurry up! Only 200 Left in Stock!
Kalanchoe daigremontiana is highly rewarding for their colorful and long-lasting flowers.
This Kalanchoe is an upright perennial succulent up to 3 feet in height, with opposite, fleshy oblong-lanceolate, grey-green leaves, brown-red leaf margin, and with a row of plantlets on each edge. The plantlets form roots while on the plant. The flowers are tubular, grayish pink in color, up to 1 inch long
Product Details :
- Plant Name- Kalanchoe daigremontiana - Succulent Plant
- Plant Type- Succulent
- Plant Placement- Indoors & Outdoors
- Plant Height- Upto 5 inches
- Black Plastic Rount Pot
- Pot Dimensions- 5 x 5 inches
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.