Kalanchoe Flapjack, Poplet – Succulent Plant
AVAILABILITY: In stock (2000 items)
Hurry! Only 2000 Left in Stock!
While usually grown as a house plant, the succulent perennials of the Kalanchoe family can grow outside in regions with warm or mild winters. Some kalanchoe varieties are sold as annuals and discarded after the flowers fade.Product Details :
- Plant Name- Kalanchoe Flapjack, Poplet – Succulent Plant
- Plant Type- Succulent
- Plant Placement- Indoors & Outdoors
- Plant Height- Upto 7 inches
- Black Plastic Square Pot
- Pot Dimensions- 5 x 5 inches
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
- Plant Flapjack Kalanchoe flapjack where it receives several hours of bright sunlight but is protected during the hottest part of the day. Avoid total shade, which causes the plant to become long and spindly. Sunlight brings out the intense red leaf edges.
We ship all our products nationally to 16500+ pincodes and adding every day!
Our shipping costs are calculated based on the volumetric weight of the shipped products. It is important to note that when you make a purchase, you are responsible for any potential local taxes. We take special care to package all orders in quality packaging. If in the rare case, your order arrives damaged, please immediately take a photo and send us an email to email@example.com. Please hold on to all the packaging materials and we will discuss a partial or full refund.