- Kalanchoe Flapjack, Poplet – Succulent Plant
Each plant features a basal rosette of large, fleshy, wedge-shaped or paddle-shaped, stalkless, obovate, gray-green leaves which are covered with a white powdery bloom. Rosette leaves are stacked like pancakes (hence the common name of flapjacks), with leaf edges extended upward in order to minimize sun exposure to the leaf surfaces.
While usually grown as a house plant, the succulent perennials of the Kalanchoe family can grow outside in regions with warm or mild winters. Some kalanchoe varieties are sold as annuals and discarded after the flowers fade.Product Details :
- Plant Name- Kalanchoe Flapjack, Poplet – Succulent Plant
- Plant Type- Succulent
- Plant Placement- Indoors & Outdoors
- Plant Height- Upto 7 inches
- Black Plastic Square Pot
- Pot Dimensions- 5 x 5 inches
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
- Plant Flapjack Kalanchoe flapjack where it receives several hours of bright sunlight but is protected during the hottest part of the day. Avoid total shade, which causes the plant to become long and spindly. Sunlight brings out the intense red leaf edges.