Kalanchoe Orange Flowering Plant
AVAILABILITY: In stock (1994 items)
Hurry! Only 1994 Left in Stock!
Kalanchoe burst into bloom during gray winter and early-spring months. Its tiny red, white, pink, yellow, or orange flowers cluster into dense groups above a skirt of dark green foliage. Count on the blooms to last for several weeks. It is especially striking in the tropics when grown in pots on a patio or porch. Great container planting companions include asparagus fern and majesty palm.
Product Details :
- Plant Name- Kalanchoe Orange Flowering
- Plant Type- Succulent/Flowering
- Plant Placement- Indoors & Outdoors
- Plant Height- 1 to 3 feet
- Black Plastic Square Pot
- Pot Dimensions- 5 x 5 inches
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
- While usually grown as a house plant, the succulent perennials of the Kalanchoe family can grow outside in regions with warm or mild winters. The more light, the denser the foliage and the more numerous the blooms.
We ship all our products nationally to 16500+ pincodes and adding every day!
Our shipping costs are calculated based on the volumetric weight of the shipped products. It is important to note that when you make a purchase, you are responsible for any potential local taxes. We take special care to package all orders in quality packaging. If in the rare case, your order arrives damaged, please immediately take a photo and send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please hold on to all the packaging materials and we will discuss a partial or full refund.