Knol Khol White - Desi Vegetable Seeds
AVAILABILITY: Out of Stock
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Knol Khol is an annual vegetable and is a low, stout cultivar of cabbage. The seed packet contains approximately 35 seeds. Kohlrabi is another name for our not-so-popular Knolkhol. It belongs to the same family as Cabbage and Cauliflower (Brassicaceae). The Whole plant is edible however, it is mostly used for its bulged swollen stem. It can be eaten raw as well as cooked. Though it prefers a cold weatheSeed Details :
- Seeds per Packet- 50
- Seed Name- Knol Khol White
- Bloom Time - After maturing the stem.
- Seed Type- Op Desi Vegetable Seeds
- Common Name- Kohl Rabi, Knol Khol, Navalkol, Ganth Gobi
- Plant Height- Upto 12 inches
- When thinking about how to plant your kohlrabi, you have a choice to start it outside or inside
- If you start it inside, wait until the baby plants are four to six weeks old before transplanting them into your prepared garden soil outside
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
We ship all our products nationally to 16500+ pincodes and adding every day!
Our shipping costs are calculated based on the volumetric weight of the shipped products. It is important to note that when you make a purchase, you are responsible for any potential local taxes. We take special care to package all orders in quality packaging. If in the rare case, your order arrives damaged, please immediately take a photo and send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please hold on to all the packaging materials and we will discuss a partial or full refund.