Kunda, Downy Jasmine - Plant
Hurry up! Only 0 Left in Stock!
jasmine shrub is hardy and easy to care. It is a popular landscape plant all around the world and is often used in foundation plantings, hedges, borders, mass plantings. jasmine shrub is hardy and easy to care. Downy Jasmine, this plant with pure white flower & fragrance will amazing and adorable. The leaves are ovate and rounded at the base. The white, clustered, star-shaped flowers appear nearly year-round.
Seed Details :
- Plant Name- Kunda, Downy Jasmine
- Bloom Time - Throughout the year.
- Flower Colour- White
- Plant Type- Flowering plant
- Common Name- Downy jasmine, Kunda, Ban malati, star jasmine.
- Plant Height- Upto 3 meter.
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.