Ladyfinger Cactus Live Plant
Hurry up! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Ladyfinger cactus (also called gold lace cactus) is a sweet addition to a succulent garden. This petite cactus only grows to 6 inches tall and blooms with white flowers. Mammillaria Elongata is a highly mutable species, with tubular stems and many offsets forming groups. The cultivar Copper King has stalks that are thickly covered with lively copper backs. Light yellow star-shaped flowers in rings appear in late winter. Mammillaria species like most cacti they’re dearth tolerant and need very little care and attention to grow well. Plenty of sunshine will keep this cactus more than happy. Provide bright, even light to encourage tight growth and flowering. Some shade during a hot summer’s day can be helpful to prevent sunburn
Plant Details :
- Plant Type- Cactus- Plant
- Plant Name- Ladyfinger Cactus- Plant
- Bloom Time - All Time
- Flower Color- White
- Common Name- Gold Lace Cactus, Golden Star Cactus
- Plant Height- Upto 7 inches
- Place the plant in Natural indirect bright light.
- DO not put the plant in direct harsh sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
- Soil should be well-drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Water the plant when topsoil (2-3 inch) in the pot feels dry to touch.
- Reduce water during the winter season.
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.