Lettuce Salad - desi vegetable seeds
Hurry up! Only 175 Left in Stock!
It is one of the best salad vegetables. 1 packet contains approximately 35 seed.Lettuce greens are so easy to grow, so nutritious, and so delicious picked fresh from the garden, that everyone should grow them. Grow lettuce in the vegetable garden, tuck it into flowerbeds, or cultivate it in containers.From baby leaf lettuce to big, crisp heads, lettuce is easy to grow in spring and fall when the soil is cool. Leaf color and texture vary with variety. All types of lettuce grow best when the soil is kept constantly moist, and outside temperatures range between 45 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit.Seed Details :
- Seeds per Packet- 50
- Seed Name- Lettuce Salad Crisp Head Great Lakes Green
- Bloom Time - Winter
- Seed Type- Op Desi Vegetable Seeds
- Common Name-
- Plant Height- Upto 7 inches
- Before you plant your lettuce seeds, make sure the soil is prepared
- It should be loose and drain well so it is moist without staying soggy
- Direct sowing is in a field or pot
- Plant seeds 0
- 5 inches deep
- If you want an earlier crop, however, you may start seeds indoors 4 to 6 weeks before last spring frost date for an earlier crop
- Harden off seedlings for about one week, and transplant outside between 2 weeks before and 2 weeks after last spring frost
- Seed may be sown in single rows or broadcast for wide row planting
- When broadcasting, you will need to thin for the proper spacing
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.