- Lioncrown Dragon Tree (Dracaena Marginata) Plant
- Bright conditions with shade is suitable for the dragon plant. Direct sunlight will damage the leaves.
- Keeping the soil slightly moist is the best indicator of correct watering. During the winter, like most plants they need much less.
- I have always used an all purpose potting mix that works fine.
- Normal household humidity is fine and misting the leaves is advised. They do like fresh air during the summer from an open window, and do not like stuffy hot rooms from central heating systems.
- Note: Pot color may vary depending upon the stock availibility.