Madhumalati Dwarf / Rangoon Creeper - (Combretum)
AVAILABILITY: In stock (2000 items)
Hurry! Only 2000 Left in Stock!
Rangoon Creepers is a vine with red flower clusters and native to tropical Asia. It can get at least four hours of sun every day and can take the support of something to grow and spread. The plant does not require heavy fertilizer. Rangoon Creepers are a special kind of flowering vines that change in color with age. In a mature creeper, the stem becomes woody and thorns appear. Once established, it hardly dies. It is very useful in covering fences, supports, and walls.
Plant Details :
- Plant Name- Madhumalti Dwarf, Rangoon Creeper - Plant
- Bloom Time - Summer and late Rainy season
- Flower Colour- Fragrant white.
- Plant Type- Flowering plant
- Common Name- Rangoon Creeper, Burma Creeper, Chinese honeysuckle, Combretum Indicum
- Plant Height- Upto 7 Inch
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
We ship all our products nationally to 16500+ pincodes and adding every day!
Our shipping costs are calculated based on the volumetric weight of the shipped products. It is important to note that when you make a purchase, you are responsible for any potential local taxes. We take special care to package all orders in quality packaging. If in the rare case, your order arrives damaged, please immediately take a photo and send us an email to email@example.com. Please hold on to all the packaging materials and we will discuss a partial or full refund.