Marigold Pusa Navrangi - Desi Flower Seeds
Hurry! Only 100 Left in Stock!
Marigold is among the very popular flowers commonly found in India and other countries. In India marigold is one of the most commonly grown flowers and used extensively on religious and social functions in different forms.Flowers are sold in the market as loose or as garlands.This plant was used in ancient Greek, Roman, Arabic and Indian cultures as a medicinal herb as well as a dye for fabrics, foods and cosmetics. The leaves are edible, with the petals added to dishes as a garnish and in lieu of saffron. They can be easily cultivated, are widely adaptable to varying soils and climatic conditions and have a good flowering duration. This bushy plant with around 20 to 30 species, have a long flowering period and the colours range from orange, yellow, gold, cream to apricot. They are very much used in making garlands. Make excellent beds and pot decorations.
Seed Details :
- Plant Name- Marigold Pusa Navrangi
- Plant Type- Flowering Seeds
- Plant Placement- Indoors & Outdoors
- Plant Height- Upto 15 inches
- Seed Packet contains approx. 50 seeds.
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.