Maroon Rose - Plants
AVAILABILITY: In stock (2000 items)
Hurry! Only 2000 Left in Stock!
Rose Botanically known as Rosa spp. from Rosaceae family. Rose is known as "Queen of all Flowers" and it is the National flower of United Kingdom and Iran. Roses are mainly popular for it's Symbol of Beauty and to Convey message of Love. Common name are Gulab, Gulabi, Roja, etc.
The Rose is a woody perennial flowering plant There are over three hundred species and more than thousands of rose variety. Flowers vary in size and shape and are usually large and showy in colors ranging from the well-known red rose to yellow roses and sometimes black maroon and purple roses. Roses have acquired cultural significance in many societies. Rose plants range in size from compact, miniature roses, to climbers that can reach seven meters in height. Different species hybridize easily, and this has been used in the development of the wide range of garden roses.
Plant Details :
- Plant Type- Flowering Plant
- Plant Name- Maroon Rose
- Bloom Time - Annual
- Flower Color- Maroon
- Common Name- Damask Rose, gulab, Rosaceae, Gulab, Gulabi, Roja, Queen of all Flowers
- Plant Height- Upto 6 ft.
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
We ship all our products nationally to 16500+ pincodes and adding every day!
Our shipping costs are calculated based on the volumetric weight of the shipped products. It is important to note that when you make a purchase, you are responsible for any potential local taxes. We take special care to package all orders in quality packaging. If in the rare case, your order arrives damaged, please immediately take a photo and send us an email to email@example.com. Please hold on to all the packaging materials and we will discuss a partial or full refund.