Hurry! Only 2000 Left in Stock!
- Plant Name- Variegated Money Plant
- Plant Type- Foliage
- Plant Placement- Indoor & Outdoor
- Plant Height- Upto 5 inches
- Green Imported Plastic Blossom Pot
- Pot Dimensions (L x B x H)- 4 x 4 x 4 inches
Money Plants Trivia:
- Origin- This plant originated in Mo'orea, which is a high island in French Polynesia.
- Money plants can be put in the aquariums as well. The roots branch out till the bottom, and it partly floats giving a gorgeous look. They also provide the essential nutrients for the fish.
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- A spray of water should help in case of flowering plants.
- Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C).
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.