Money Plant, Scindapsus (Green) – Plant
Hurry up! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Epipremnum aureum is the scientific name of this plant. Scindapsus aureus is an indoor climbing, hanging, or trailing plant. It is a striking plant with fleshy, gold-splashed, green foliage which is typically heart-shaped, but often oval. There are plain green leaved varieties from which this particular plant was parented.They rarely flower when grown as indoor plants.
Plant Details :
- Plant Type- Air Purifying Foliage
- Plant Name- Money Plant, Scindapsus (Green)
- Bloom Time - Bloom in early to mid-summer
- Flower Color- Greenish-colored spathe
- Common Name- Devil’s vine, hunter’s robe, money plant, silver vine, devil’s ivy, pothos, ivy arum, money plant, taro vine, Solomon Islands ivy.
- Plant Height- Upto 20 M
- If you plant it in a pot then ensure that pot should have proper drainage system otherwise roots of money plants will be damaged by excessive water.
- Wooden or plastic pole warp with husk is suitable for climbing the plant up and foster faster growth.
- Tie the stems as it grows up, till it reaches the top progressively.
- You can also use coir ropes to wrap around plastic or glass poles which will give enough support for the plant to grow up.
- Trim by cutting away dead or overgrown branches or stems of the money plant.
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.