Money Plant, Scindapsus (Green) – Plant
AVAILABILITY: In stock (2000 items)
Hurry! Only 2000 Left in Stock!
Epipremnum aureum is the scientific name of this plant. Scindapsus aureus is an indoor climbing, hanging, or trailing plant. It is a striking plant with fleshy, gold-splashed, green foliage which is typically heart-shaped, but often oval. There are plain green leaved varieties from which this particular plant was parented.They rarely flower when grown as indoor plants.
Plant Details :
- Plant Type- Air Purifying Foliage
- Plant Name- Money Plant, Scindapsus (Green)
- Bloom Time - Bloom in early to mid-summer
- Flower Color- Greenish-colored spathe
- Common Name- Devil’s vine, hunter’s robe, money plant, silver vine, devil’s ivy, pothos, ivy arum, money plant, taro vine, Solomon Islands ivy.
- Plant Height- Upto 20 M
- If you plant it in a pot then ensure that pot should have proper drainage system otherwise roots of money plants will be damaged by excessive water.
- Wooden or plastic pole warp with husk is suitable for climbing the plant up and foster faster growth.
- Tie the stems as it grows up, till it reaches the top progressively.
- You can also use coir ropes to wrap around plastic or glass poles which will give enough support for the plant to grow up.
- Trim by cutting away dead or overgrown branches or stems of the money plant.
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
We ship all our products nationally to 16500+ pincodes and adding every day!
Our shipping costs are calculated based on the volumetric weight of the shipped products. It is important to note that when you make a purchase, you are responsible for any potential local taxes. We take special care to package all orders in quality packaging. If in the rare case, your order arrives damaged, please immediately take a photo and send us an email to email@example.com. Please hold on to all the packaging materials and we will discuss a partial or full refund.