- Neem Well Bio-Organic Supplement (Botanical insecticide)
- Neemwell contains Azadirachtin which is an ovipositional deterrent means Insects do not lay eggs on treated crop.
- Neemwell targets pests including insects, nematodes by Disturbing or inhibiting the development of the eggs, larvae, or pupae and by blocking the molting of larvae or nymphs.
- It is an insect growth regulator, malformed adults emerge which eventually suffer mortality without damaging the crop.
- It is completely safe to non target organisms like beneficial predators, honey bees, pollinators, birds, cattle and human beings.
- Neemwel is a perfect alternative to chemical pesticides.
- Contains: 10000 ppm Azadirachtin
- Drench/Drip Irrigation: Spray: 5ml/litre of water
- Self life: 3 years from the date of manufacture