Notocactus rutilans - Cactus Plant
Hurry up! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Description : Parodia rutilans, best known as Notocactus rutilans, is a small-growing, usually solitary, cactus species. The numerous stiff, sharp spines are varicoloured and the centrals are reddish-brown. The flowers are very showy, 5 cm long, with much white wool along the tubes, and translucent petals, salmon to carmine-red shading to egg-yolk yellow in the centre. The plants are very free-flowering and self- fertile; producing many seeds. When in flower the whole plant shimmers with color and it flowers when quite young. Two subspecies of Parodia rutilans are sometime recognized the nominate form (dull green with 2 central spines) and Subspecies veeniana (bright green with 1 central spine).
Product Details :
- Plant Name- Notocactus rutilans - Cactus Plant
- Plant Type- Cactus Plant
- Plant Placement- Indoors & Outdoors
- Plant Height- Upto 5 inches
- Red Plastic Round Pot
- Pot Dimensions- 5 x 5 inches
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.