Opuntia Bunny Ears Red Cactus Live Plant
Hurry up! Only 200 Left in Stock!
Description : Opuntia microdasys is a species of cactus native and endemic to central and northern Mexico. This plant has the appearance of a shrub, and spreads out to cover between 2-5 feet of ground as a mature plant. This cacti has no central stem or leaves.Flowers will always sprout from the terminal ends of segment pads. These are a creamy yellow in color, and fade to peach once fertilized. Flowers will turn into 2 inch long fruits varying from purple to red in color
Product Details :
- Plant Name- Opuntia Bunny Ears Red Cactus
- Plant Type- Cactus
- Plant Placement- Indoors & Outdoors
- Plant Height- Upto 5 inches
- Red Plastic Round Pot
- Pot Dimensions- 6 x 6 inches
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.