- Peace Lily (Spathiphyllum) - Plants
- Plant Name- Peace Lily (Spathiphyllum)
- Plant Type- Flowering Plant
- Plant Placement- Indoors & Outdoors Both
- Plant Height- Upto 10 inches
- Ceramic or Unbreakable Fiber Pot- 5.5 inches
- The plant delivered to you may or may not have flowers in it depending upon the availability and the prevailing climatic conditions. The flowers shall blossom in about a couple of weeks with adequate watering and exposure to sunlight.
Peace Lily Plants Trivia:
- Origin- Peace lily (officially called Spathiphyllum) is a member of the Araceae family and grows in the tropical rainforests of Colombia and Venezuela
- Ranked third by NASA in removing three of most common air pollutants— formaldehyde, benzene and trichloroethylene.
- Please take out the plant from the box immediately after receiving and water it as required.
- Water the soil, not the leaves and flowers.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight. Avoid placing plants in trouble spots, such as near heat or air conditioning ducts.