Philodendron Ceylon Golden - Plant
Hurry up! Only 0 Left in Stock!
It is very hard not to love the Philodendron Ceylon Golden. Apart from being very easy to care for, the Philodendron Ceylon Golden features crowns of golden-green, almost velvety, leaves that change to a darker shade with light availability and age. What’s more? This plant is also an air-purifying houseplant.
Plant Details :
- Plant Type- Air purifier & Ornamental plant Plant
- Plant Name- Elephant Creeper, Vidhara, Samudrasokha
- Bloom Time - It rarely flowers indoors.
- Common Name- Philodendron Golden Emerald, Fiddle-leaf philodendron, Gold Satin, Philodendron Golden Erubescens, Velvet Leaf.
- Plant Height- 7 inches
What makes it special:
- Best air purifier indoor plant
- Best plant for low light condition.
- Low maintenance plant.
Care Instructions :
- Keep plants in medium-light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all times.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.