- Philodendron Ceylon (Green) - Plant
The indoor house plant that has been in trend for generations now, the Philodendron Oxycardium Green can as well be called the original superstar of the plant world. Large glossy heart-shaped leaves, flexible trailing vines that can be styled as you wish and easy and quick growing nature make it a must-have. Let it trail on your walls with the help of wire clips or a trellis – and voila, you have yourself a Pinterest worthy wall.
Philodendrons are among the most popular, tolerant, and durable of all house plants. What they all have in common is their ability to survive neglect and adverse conditions.
Plant Details :
- Plant Type- Ornamental plant Plant
- Plant Name- Philodendron Ceylon (Green)
- Bloom Time - Rarely flowers indoors.
- Flower Color- White.
- Common Name- Philodendron varieties
- Plant Height- 7 inches
Care Instructions :
- Keep plants in medium-light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all times.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.