Philodendron, Selloum - Plant
AVAILABILITY: In stock (100 items)
Hurry! Only 100 Left in Stock!
Your Philodendron Selloum can easily stay with you for more than a decade with proper care, keep the leaves dry and the soil moist, not soggy. This tropical darling loves a warm humid environment and is an excellent air purifier for indoor spaces. Great addition to both living rooms and bedrooms, get it home and watch it transform into a more spruced up version of itself.
Plant Details :
- Plant Type- Ornamental Plant.
- Plant Name- Philodendron, Selloum
- Bloom Time - It takes about 15-20 years for a Philodendron or Selloum to flower and it rarely flowers indoors.
- Common Name- Lacy tree philodendron, selloum.
- Plant Height- Upto 10 ft.
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
We ship all our products nationally to 16500+ pincodes and adding every day!
Our shipping costs are calculated based on the volumetric weight of the shipped products. It is important to note that when you make a purchase, you are responsible for any potential local taxes. We take special care to package all orders in quality packaging. If in the rare case, your order arrives damaged, please immediately take a photo and send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please hold on to all the packaging materials and we will discuss a partial or full refund.