- Philodendron, Selloum - Plant
Your Philodendron Selloum can easily stay with you for more than a decade with proper care, keep the leaves dry and the soil moist, not soggy. This tropical darling loves a warm humid environment and is an excellent air purifier for indoor spaces. Great addition to both living rooms and bedrooms, get it home and watch it transform into a more spruced up version of itself.
Plant Details :
- Plant Type- Ornamental Plant.
- Plant Name- Philodendron, Selloum
- Bloom Time - It takes about 15-20 years for a Philodendron or Selloum to flower and it rarely flowers indoors.
- Common Name- Lacy tree philodendron, selloum.
- Plant Height- Upto 10 ft.
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.