Philodendron xanadu Green - Plant
Hurry up! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Pretty, sturdy, and low maintenance with sophisticated leaves, the Philodendron Xanadu is definitely one plant you must add to your plant family. The shiny, green, and leathery leaves of the Xanadu lend it an exotic look. The Philodendron Xanadu is not just good looking and ornamental but also a great air purifier. Philodendron Green Xanadu is an excellent ornamental indoor plant. It has deeply dissected, lobed green leaves up to 16-inch long by 12-inch wide glossy leaves. Its flowers have dark red spathes. It takes few years for a Philodendron to flower and it rarely flowers indoors. It may occasionally produce aerial roots. Philodendron green looks great in containers by the pool, on a patio or balcony, or even indoors. It can also remove harmful toxins from air.
Plant Details :
- Plant Type- Air Purifier & Ornamental Plants
- Plant Name- Philodendron xanadu Green.
- Bloom Time - It rarely flowers indoors.
- Plant Placement- Indoor.
- Flower Color- Green with red spathe.
- Common Name- Philodendron (Golden), Xanadu Philodendron, Lacy tree Philodendron, Split-leaf Philodendron
- Plant Height- 10 Inch
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.