Portulaca Double Mixed Color - Desi Flower Seeds
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
A truly beautiful low growing ground cover type plant is called the portulaca (Portulaca grandiflora), or sometimes known as the sun rose or moss rosePortulaca flowers are truly beautiful in various garden and landscape settings and have been used to beautify old structures and stone walkways, as they grow well in the old cracks in the structures where winds have deposited just enough soil to support them.Portulaca flowers are beautiful growing around the stones of a garden path with their mix of beautiful colours of pink, red, yellow, orange, deep lavender, cream and white. Portulaca plants are native to Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay. Portulaca flowers are easy to grow and enjoy.Seed Details :
- Seed Packet contains approx. 50 seeds.
- Plant Name- Portulaca
- Seed Type- Flowering Seeds
- Plant Placement- Indoors & Outdoors
- Plant Height- Upto 15 inches
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
- Plant moss rose in a container or hanging basket and let it spill over like a sedum
- Use moss rose as edging at the front of borders or in the cracks in a rock wall, or the spaces between stepping stones