- Pseudo Well Bio-Fungicide (Pseudomonas fluorescens- plant growth promoting bacteria)
Target Disease: Highly effective to control diseases like Root rot, Stem rot, Collar rot, Wilt, Blight, Leaf spots, Anthracnos, Alternaria and Downy & Powdery mildew, Damping off of chilly.
Crops: Pseudo Well is suitable for all crops like Cereals, Millets, Pulses, oilseeds, Fiber crops, Sugar crops, Forage crops, Plantation crops, Vegetables, Fruit plants, Spices, Flowers, Medicinal crops, Orchards & Ornamentals.
Method of Application
- Foliar application: Mix 5 ml Psuedo Well in sufficient quantity of one liter water. Use it for foliar spray. Spray volume depends on crop canopy. Spraying should be done either early morning or late evening.
- Soil application: Mix 500 ml -1.0 lit/acre of Psuedo Well in 40-50 kg of well decomposed farmyard manure/compost or vermicompost or field soil and broadcast near the root of plant and irrigate the field.
- Drip/drench Irrigation: Psuedo Well 1000 ml can be used up to 2 acre with good quality of water by drench or drip irrigation.
- CFU count: 1x108 CFU/ml.
- pH: 5.0-7.5
- Ingredients: Microorganism, Growth Media.