- Pumice Stone - Soil Conditioner
Pumice stones are excellent soil conditioners. Their unique structure enhances the air porosity in the soil allowing roots to breathe healthily.
Pumice stones are a kind of volcanic rock that is very light in weight as well as porous. Using them in soil mix increases the overall porosity of the soil. It also helps to hold a good amount of moisture without letting soil soggy.Pumice stones are also used for mulching purposes as well as to grow bonsai plants exclusively. It proves to be a very effective component of Soil mix for cactus and succulent plants.
- Keep away from the reach of children below 3 years
- Consult physician if ingested
- Loosens density of clay soil to increase air porosityBest for mulching can be used exclusively for growing cactus and bonsai plants
How To Use:
- Loosen the soil in existing pots and add pumice stones to it
- Add 1/4 amount of pumice stones in potting media of cactus and succulents
- Cactus plants can be exclusively grown in pumice stones