Raat Ki Rani, Raat Rani, Night Blooming Jasmine - Plant
AVAILABILITY: In stock (2000 items)
Hurry! Only 2000 Left in Stock!
Description : The Raat Ki Rani belongs to the Solanaceae family. Raat ki rani is an evergreen woody shrub growing tall. The leaves are simple, narrow lanceolate long and broad, smooth and glossy, with an entire margin. The flowers are greenish-white, with a slender tubular corolla long with five acute lobes when open at night, and are produced in cymose inflorescences. A powerful, sweet perfume is released at night.This sprawling shrub has glossy, smooth, simple leaves, vine-like stems. It blooms in cycles throughout warm weather. Greenish-creamy white tubular flowers rise from above leaves along the stem, followed by shiny white, fleshy berries.
Seed Details :
- Plant Name- Ipomoea
- Plants Type- Flowering Plants
- Plant Placement- Indoors & Outdoors
- Flower Colour- White
- Common Name- Night-blooming jasmine, night-blooming cestrum, lady of the night, queen of the night, night-blooming jessamine, Hasna Hena
- Flower Colour- White, red, blue, purple and yellow
- Bloom Time- Year-round.
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
We ship all our products nationally to 16500+ pincodes and adding every day!
Our shipping costs are calculated based on the volumetric weight of the shipped products. It is important to note that when you make a purchase, you are responsible for any potential local taxes. We take special care to package all orders in quality packaging. If in the rare case, your order arrives damaged, please immediately take a photo and send us an email to email@example.com. Please hold on to all the packaging materials and we will discuss a partial or full refund.