Radish Palak Patte Wali - desi vegetable seeds
Hurry! Only 140 Left in Stock!
Other than commonly known radishes, many different varieties exist. This Radish packet contains approximately 35 seeds. The radish (Raphanus sativus) is an edible root vegetable. Roots flesh is crispy with mild pungency. Roots are pure white in color. The shape is long, cylindrical. It is grown as a summer and monsoon crop from April September. Root length is 30 to 35 cm.Seed Details :
- Seeds per Packet- 50
- Seed Name- Sempervivum Tectorum
- Bloom Time - Spring and the fall
- Seed Type- Op Desi Vegetable Seeds
- Common Name- Radish palak patte wali
- Plant Height- Upto 10 inches
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.