Rhoeo Golden, Rhoeo Spathacea Sitara Gold - Plant
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Rhoeo makes an excellent and fast growing ground cover in the garden. Rhoeo is a short-stemmed tender foliage plant which makes an attractive small, dense, golden color spreading clumps. Rhoeos also enjoy partial shade to full shade.
Rhoeos are normally grown due to the fact that they are very drought tolerant.If you live in an area that normally gets large amounts of rain, your Rhoeo may not grow well in your garden no matter what you do. You can either plant them in a container or you can try planting them under trees. Trees tend to suck up much of the water under their canopies and provide shade, both conditions will make your Rhoeo happy.
Plant Details :
- Plant Type- Ornaments Plant
- Plant Name- Rhoeo Golden, Rhoeo Spathacea Sitara Gold
- Bloom Time - Any Time
- Flower Color- White.
- Common Name- Rheo golden, Sitara Gold.
- Plant Height- Upto 7 inches
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.