Rhoeo Plant, Rhoeo discolor Compacta - Plant
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Rhoeo discolor tricolor (tradescantia spathacea) is a perennial evergreen succulent with three-toned leaves of pink, green, and cream shades. The leaves also have pinkish purple undersides. This gorgeous plant is perfect in pots or hanging planters. Rhoeo discolor tricolor is drought-tolerant and very low-maintenance. Rhoeo makes an excellent and fast growing ground cover in the garden. Rhoeo is a short-stemmed tender foliage plant which makes attractive small, dense, spreading clumps. In the axils of the leaves, they produce small white flowers.
Plant Details :
- Plant Type- Ornaments, succulents Plant
- Plant Name- Rhoeo Plant, Rhoeo discolor Compacta
- Bloom Time - Any Time
- Flower Color- White
- Common Name- Moses-in-a-basket, Tradescantia spathacea, The boat lily, Moses-in-the-cradle, Boat lily, and Oyster plant.
- Plant Height- Upto 7 inches
- Keep the plant in natural indirect bright Light.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2inches) feels dry to touch.
- Do not re-pot for min. 2 weeks after receiving it.
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.