Rhoeo Plant, Rhoeo discolor Compacta - Plant
AVAILABILITY: In stock (2000 items)
Hurry! Only 2000 Left in Stock!
Rhoeo discolor tricolor (tradescantia spathacea) is a perennial evergreen succulent with three-toned leaves of pink, green, and cream shades. The leaves also have pinkish purple undersides. This gorgeous plant is perfect in pots or hanging planters. Rhoeo discolor tricolor is drought-tolerant and very low-maintenance. Rhoeo makes an excellent and fast growing ground cover in the garden. Rhoeo is a short-stemmed tender foliage plant which makes attractive small, dense, spreading clumps. In the axils of the leaves, they produce small white flowers.
Plant Details :
- Plant Type- Ornaments, succulents Plant
- Plant Name- Rhoeo Plant, Rhoeo discolor Compacta
- Bloom Time - Any Time
- Flower Color- White
- Common Name- Moses-in-a-basket, Tradescantia spathacea, The boat lily, Moses-in-the-cradle, Boat lily, and Oyster plant.
- Plant Height- Upto 7 inches
- Keep the plant in natural indirect bright Light.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2inches) feels dry to touch.
- Do not re-pot for min. 2 weeks after receiving it.
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
We ship all our products nationally to 16500+ pincodes and adding every day!
Our shipping costs are calculated based on the volumetric weight of the shipped products. It is important to note that when you make a purchase, you are responsible for any potential local taxes. We take special care to package all orders in quality packaging. If in the rare case, your order arrives damaged, please immediately take a photo and send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please hold on to all the packaging materials and we will discuss a partial or full refund.