Rose (Lavender) - Plant
Hurry up! Only 0 Left in Stock!
The Rose is a woody perennial flowering plant There are over three hundred species and more than thousands of rose variety. Flowers vary in size and shape and are usually large and showy in colors ranging from the well-known red rose to yellow roses and sometimes black maroon and purple roses. Roses have acquired cultural significance in many societies. Rose plants range in size from compact, miniature roses, to climbers that can reach seven meters in height. Different species hybridize easily, and this has been used in the development of the wide range of garden roses.
Plant Details :
- Plant Type- Flowering Plant
- Plant Name- Rose (Lavender)
- Bloom Time - Annual
- Flower Color- Lavender
- Common Name- Damask Rose, gulab
- Plant Height- Upto 6 ft.
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.