- Rose (Red) - Plant
There are 100 different species of roses. Most of them are native to Asia, while others originate from Europe, North America and Africa. Roses can be found throughout the world due to commercial breeding. Cultivation of roses started 500 years BC and resulted in creation of 13 000 varieties of roses. # Roses are well known by their prickles. They look like hooks which facilitate bonding to the other plants and protects stem from herbivores. # Red rose is a symbol of love. Roses are known for their enchanting beauty and are one of the most popular flowers.The red rose has come to be the ultimate symbol/gift to express romantic love and Bravery.
Plant Details :
- Plant Type- Flowering Type
- Plant Name- Rose (Red)
- Bloom Time - Year
- Flower Color- Red
- Common Name- Gulab, Rose, Rosa, Gulaaf
- Plant Height- Upto 7 inches
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.