Rose (Yellow - Orange) - Plant
Hurry up! Only 0 Left in Stock!
The rose is a perennial flowering plant.The flowers of the rose grow in many different colors, from the well-known red rose to yellow roses and sometimes white or purple roses, peach, orange.
Note: The fragrance of Rose flowers depends on its variety and climatic conditions, hence this plant may or may not produce fragrant flowers.The flowers are densely filled with petals, much like antique roses. English roses are a good choice for cutting gardens.Some varieties climb if left unpruned and can be trained along a fence or arbour.The symbolism of rose colors is steeped in tradition. Roses inspired people over thousands of years to develop a language of color.
Plant Details :
- Plant Type- Flowering Plant
- Plant Name- Rose (Yellow - Orange)
- Bloom Time - Annual
- Flower Color- Yellow-Orange
- Common Name- Damask Rose, gulab
- Plant Height- Upto 7 inches
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.