- Sansevieria Plant
- Plant Name- Green Sansevieria
- Plant Type- Foliage/Air Purifying/ Succulent
- Plant Placement- Indoors & Outdoors
- Plant Height- Upto 4 inches
- Pot Colour- Pink
- Pot Dimensions- 5.5 x 2.5 inches
Sansevieria Plants Trivia :-
- Origin: Sansevieria is a species of flowering plant in the family Asparagaceae, native to tropical West Africa from Nigeria east to the Congo.
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- A spray of water should help in case of flowering plants.
- Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C).
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.