Sem Phali, Lima Beans - Desi Vegetable Seeds
AVAILABILITY: In stock (145 items)
Hurry! Only 145 Left in Stock!
Nutritional profile. 1 packet contains approximately 50 seeds.Phaseolus lunatus is a legume grown for its edible seeds or beans. Lima bean are two types, bush and pole or vine varieties. Bush lima bean varieties are ready for harvest from 60 to 80 days from sowing; pole bean varieties are ready for harvest in 85 to 90 days.Seed Details :
- Seeds per Packet- 50
- Seed Name- Sem Phali, Lima Beans
- Bloom Time - Seasonal bloomer
- Seed Type- Op Desi Vegetable Seeds
- Common Name- butter bean, Theobroma cacao,seim bean,lablab bean
- Plant Height- Upto 7 inches
- They are usually shipped in the spring as bare roots when plants are fully dormant, well before they have leafed out
- They will look like a bundle of sticks on arrival
- Note, they are not dead, simply dormant
- If you are buying container-grown plants (v/s bare-root plants), plant them by May or early June for best results
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
We ship all our products nationally to 16500+ pincodes and adding every day!
Our shipping costs are calculated based on the volumetric weight of the shipped products. It is important to note that when you make a purchase, you are responsible for any potential local taxes. We take special care to package all orders in quality packaging. If in the rare case, your order arrives damaged, please immediately take a photo and send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please hold on to all the packaging materials and we will discuss a partial or full refund.