- Sub Well Bio-Fungicide (Bacillus subtilis – Biological fungicide and Growth promoter)
Target Disease/Pest: It controls diseases causing pathogenic species like Pythium, Alterneria, Xanthomonas, Rhizoctonia, Botrytis, Oidiopsis, Alterneria, Leveillula, Phakospora, Sclerotium, Phytopthora, and Pernospora. Which cause diseases such as root rot, root wilt, seedling rot, early blight, late blight, leaf spot, stem rot and mildew diseases in crop.
Crops: Sub Well is suitable for all crops like Cereals, Millets, Pulses, oilseeds, Fiber crops, Sugar crops, Forage crops, Plantation crops, Vegetables, Fruit plants, Spices, Flowers, Medicinal crops, Orchards & Ornamentals.
Method of Application
- Foliar application: Mix 5 ml Sub Well in sufficient quantity of one liter water. Use it for foliar spray. Spray volume depends on crop canopy. Spraying should be done either early morning or late evening.
- Soil application: Mix 500 ml -1.0 lit/acre of Sub Well in 40-50 kg of well decomposed farmyard manure/compost or vermicompost or field soil and broadcast near the root of plant and irrigate the field.
- Drip/drench Irrigation: Sub Well 1000 ml can be used up to 2 acre with good quality of water by drench or drip irrigation.
- CFU count: 1x109 CFU/ml.
- pH: 5.0-7.5
- Ingredients: Microorganism, Growth Media.