- Syngonium Green Plant
- Plant Name- Syngonium Green Plant
- Plant Type- Foliage
- Plant Placement- Indoor & Outdoor
- Plant Height- Upto 7 inches
- Off White Plastic Pots
- Pot Diameter - 4 inches
Syngonium Plants Trivia:
- Origin- This plant is native to South America.
- It is also known as the Arrow Head Plant owing to its interesting arrow-shaped leaves.
- Keep plants in medium-light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all times.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- A spray of water should help in the case of flowering plants.
- Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C).
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.