Teardrop Peperomia, Peperomia orba - Succulent Plant
AVAILABILITY: In stock (2000 items)
Hurry! Only 2000 Left in Stock!
The Peperomia houseplant is an attractive addition to a desk, a table or as a member of your houseplant collection. Peperomia care is not difficult and Peperomia plants have a compact form that lets them occupy a small space wherever you choose to place them.e
Product Details :
- Plant Name- Teardrop Peperomia, Peperomia orba
- Plant Type- Succulent
- Plant Placement- Indoors & Outdoors
- Plant Height- Upto10 inches
- Red Plastic Round Pot
- Pot Dimensions- 5 x 5 inches
Care Instructions :
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
Peperomia Care :
- When growing a Peperomia, locate the plant in a medium to low light situation that does not get direct sun. You may also grow Peperomia plants under fluorescent lighting.
- Grow Peperomia plants in a light houseplant mixture with perlite or coarse gravel included to allow roots to receive air circulation, necessary for the health and development of your plant. If your peperomia plants are wilting, in spite of regular watering, the plant is likely not getting enough oxygen to the roots.
- Water Peperomia houseplants sparingly and allow the soil to dry as deep as 5 inches between waterings. Fertilize occasionally with a balanced houseplant food after watering. Leach the plant in summer by flushing with water to remove the salts left behind by fertilization. Repot Peperomias in spring, but keep pots small, unless you are growing Peperomia as part of a container combination.
We ship all our products nationally to 16500+ pincodes and adding every day!
Our shipping costs are calculated based on the volumetric weight of the shipped products. It is important to note that when you make a purchase, you are responsible for any potential local taxes. We take special care to package all orders in quality packaging. If in the rare case, your order arrives damaged, please immediately take a photo and send us an email to email@example.com. Please hold on to all the packaging materials and we will discuss a partial or full refund.