- Tricho Well P Bio-Fungicide (Trichoderma viridee- Biological fungicide)
Crops: Cereals, Millets, Pulses, Oilseeds, Fiber Crops, Sugar Crops, Forage Crops, Plantation crops, Vegetables, Fruits, Spices, Flowers, Medicinal crops, Aromatic Crops, Orchards and Ornamentals.
Target Disease/Pest: It is a natural bio fungicide highly effective in controlling wide range of soil born crop diseases caused by Fusarium, Rhizoctina, Pythium, Sclerotinia, Verticillium, Alternaria, Blisterblight, Black rot, dieback, charcoal rot.
Method of Application
- Seed Treatment: Mix 100g of Tricho Well in 1 litre water with 10% organic jaggery/crude sugar and soak the sets for 1 hour in this solution hour and then plant in the main field.
- Foliar spray: mix 10gm Tricho Well in 15 litre of water and use it for the spray.
- Soil application: Mix 1-2 kg. / acre of Tricho Well with 40-50Kg of compost/ FYM and apply before sowing or broadcast after sowing in standing crop and irrigate the field.
- Drip/drench Irrigation: Mix 2 kg. / acre of Tricho Well in drip stream up to 1 acre of land.
- Shelf life: suitable for the 12 months from the date of manufacturing.
- Caution: shake the bottle before use, store at cool and dry places, do not mix with chemical pesticides and fertilizers.
- CFU count: 2x107 CFU/ml.
- pH: 5.0-7.5
- Ingredients: Microorganism, Growth Media.
Note: since the storage and use of this product is beyond our control. We can not assume any responsibility other than uniform quality of product.