Evergreen vermicompost is a high quality 100% organic product for gardening and organic farming. It is a humic-acid rich compost prepared by decomposition of organic waste by earthworms.
Vermicompost is used as a soil additive, conditioner, and fertilizer. Vermicompost functions to add humus and organic matter to the soil providing bioavailable nutrients to the plants, increasing soil tilth. Vermicompost helps with water infiltration and retention while buffering excessive acid or alkaline soil conditions.Vermicompost helps store nutrients and keeps them safe from leaching and irrigation.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep this product away from the reach of the children. If ingested, consult a physician immediately.
- This pack is sufficient for a plant potted in a pot having 5-6 inch upper diameter for 1 year
- Improves soil quality
- Helps to balance soil pH
- Completely organic product
- 100% Chemical free
How To Use:
- For potted plants, apply 150-250 g Vermicompost at the plant base away from the main stem 3-4 times in a year
- Use in equal proportion with soil while filling pots