- Well Aceto Biofertilizer (Glucon Acetobacter diazotrophicus- Nitrogen-fixing bacteria)
Well Aceto is an eco-friendly nitrogen-fixing bacteria. It fixes atmospheric nitrogen which is in inert gaseous form and makes it available to plants. It is capable to fix nitrogen in the roots, stems, and leaves of plants. That promotes root proliferation and root branching which result in increased uptake of minerals and water. Consequently increases resistance towards insect-pest and diseases.
Crops: Well Aceto is suitable for application on Sugar cane, Sugar Beet, and Sweet Potato.
Method of Application
- Foliar Application: Mix 5 ml Well Aceto /litre of water and spray uniformly on crops.
- Seed Treatment: Mix 8-10 ml of Well Aceto in 100-150 ml water with 5% organic jaggery/crude sugar and soak the sets for 30 minutes in this solution then plant in the main field.
- Seedling treatment: 10-15 Well Aceto/ liter water. Dip seedling in water for 30 minutes before transplanting.
- Soil application: Mix 500ml-1000ml/ acre of Well Aceto with 40-50Kg of compost/ FYM and apply before sowing or broadcast after sowing in standing crop and irrigate the field.
- Drip/drench Irrigation: Mix 1 L / acre of Well Aceto in drip stream up to 2 acres of land.
- Shelf life: suitable for 12 months from the date of manufacturing.
- Caution: shake the bottle before use, store in cool and dry places.
- CFU count: 1x109 CFU/ml.
- pH: 5.0-7.5
- Ingredients: Microorganism, Growth Media.