- Well Azoto Biofertilizer (Azotobacter chroococcum- nitrogen fixing bacteria)
Well Azoto is free living nitrogen fixing aerobic bacteria. Owing to their unique metabolism they can actively fix atmospheric nitrogen in soil. It produces hormones like IAA, Gibberellins, and cytokinines which improve seed germination plant growth. It produces antifungal substances which inhibits the growth of soil harmful fungi and result in lowering the disease incidence.
Crops: Well Azoto is suitable for cotton, Cereals , Millets , Pulses, Oilseeds, Fiber Crops, Sugar Crops, Forage Crops, Plantation crops, Vegetables, Fruits, Spices, Flowers, Medicinal crops, Aromatic Crops, Orchards and Ornamentals.
Method of Application
- Seed Treatment: Mix 8-10 ml Azotowell in 100-150ml water with 10 g. of organic jaggery/crude sugar and coat 1 kg of seeds. Dry in shade and sow / broadcast / dibble in the field.
- Seedling treatment: Mix 10-15 ml of Azotowell /litre water and organic manure to form slurry. The seedlings are dipped in this slurry for 30 minutes prior to planting so that the bacteria get attached to the roots.
- Soil application:Mix 0.5-1 L/ acre of Azotowell with compost and apply to one acre of soil.
- Drip Irrigation: Mix 1 L / acre of Azotowell in drip stream up to 2 acre of land.
- Shelf life: suitable for the 12 months from the date of manufacturing.
- Caution: shake the bottle before use, store at cool and dry places.
- CFU count: 1x109 CFU/ml.
- pH: 5.0-7.5
- Ingredients: Microorganism, Growth Media.