- Well Phos Biofertilizer (Bacillus megaterium - Phosphate-Solubilizing Bacteria)
Well Phos is an eco-friendly phosphate solubilizing bacteria, it converts insoluble phosphatic compounds to available form, Encourages faster root growth for water and nutrient uptake, increase resistance towards diseases and drought tolerance due to rapid cell development.
Crops: Well Phos is suitable for application on Cereals, Millets, Pulses, Oilseeds, Fiber Crops, Sugar Crops, Forage Crops, Plantation crops ,Vegetables, Fruits, Spices, Flowers, Medicinal crops, Aromatic Crops, Orchards and Ornamentals.
Method of Application
- Seed Treatment: Mix 8-10 ml Well Phos with 5% jaggery/ 100-150ml water/1 kg of seeds. Mix with the seeds and dry it in shade 1 hour before sowing.
- Seedling treatment: 10-15 Well Phos / liter water. Dip seedling 9in water for 30 minutes before transplanting.
- Soil application: Mix 500ml-1000ml/ acre of Well Phos with 40-50Kg of compost/ FYM and apply before sowing or broadcast after sowing in standing crop and irrigate the field.
- Drip/drench Irrigation: Mix 1 L / acre of Well Phos in drip stream up to 2 acre of land.
- Shelf life: suitable for the 12 months from the date of manufacturing.
- Caution: shake the bottle before use, store at cool and dry places.
- CFU count: 1x109 CFU/ml.
- pH: 5.0-7.5
- Ingredients: Microorganism, Growth Media.