- Well Potash Biofertilizer (Frateuria aurantia - Potash Mobilizing bacteria)
Well Potash is an eco-friendly potash mobilizing bacteria. It produces organic acids and enzymes that help to solubilize the fixed potash into exchangeable form and make it assemble by plants. It improves resistance of crop against disease and stress conditions, secrets growth hormones to increase crop productivity and enhance soil health and soil fertility.
Crops: Well Potash is suitable for application on Cereals , Millets , Pulses, Oilseeds, Fiber Crops, Sugar Crops, Forage Crops, Plantation crops, Vegetables, Fruits, Spices, Flowers, Medicinal crops, Aromatic Crops, Orchards and Ornamentals.
Method of Application
- Seed Treatment: Mix 8-10 ml Well Potash with 5% jaggery/ 100-150ml water/1 kg of seeds. Mix with the seeds and dry it in shade 1 hour before sowing.
- Seedling treatment: 10-15 Well Potash / liter water. Dip seedling 9in water for 30 minutes before transplanting.
- Soil application: Mix 500ml-1000ml/ acre of Well Potash with 40-50Kg of compost/ FYM and apply before sowing or broadcast after sowing in standing crop and irrigate the field.
- Drip/drench Irrigation: Mix 1 L / acre of Well Potash in drip stream up to 2 acre of land.
- Shelf life: suitable for the 12 months from the date of manufacturing.
- Caution: shake the bottle before use, store at cool and dry places.
- CFU count: 1x109 CFU/ml.
- pH: 5.0-7.5
- Ingredients: Microorganism, Growth Media.