- Well Rhyzo Biofertilizer (Bradyrhizobium japonicum-Nitrogen fixing bacteria)
Well Rhyzo is an eco-friendly nitrogen fixer. They form root nodules on the legume root system, fixes the atmospheric nitrogen, and make it available to the plants. It improves soil fertility for the next crop. Liberate micronutrients from insoluble sources. Induce systematic disease resistance.
Crops: Well Rhyzo is Suitable for Cereals and Millets Jowar, Bajra, Wheat, Maize, Paddy, Cotton, Sugarcane, Vegetables, Fruits, Ornamental plants Fodders and Oilseeds.
Method of Application
- Seed Treatment: Mix 8-10 ml Well Rhyzo with 5% jaggery/ 100-150ml water/1 kg of seeds. Mix with the seeds and dry them in shade 1 hour before sowing.
- Seedling treatment: 10-15 Well Rhyzo / liter water. Dip seedling 9in water for 30 minutes before transplanting.
- Soil application: Mix 500ml-1000ml/ acre of Well Rhyzo with 40-50Kg of compost/ FYM and apply before sowing or broadcast after sowing in standing crop and irrigating the field.
- Drip/drench Irrigation: 1000 Mix 1 L / acre of Well Rhyzo in drip stream up to 2 acres of land.
- Shelf life: suitable for 12 months from the date of manufacturing.
- Caution: shake the bottle before use, store in cool and dry places.
- CFU count: 1x109 CFU/ml.
- pH: 5.0-7.5
- Ingredients: Microorganism, Growth Media.